Excel 2 - Computer Class In-Person
Registration begins 10/11/21.
Learn how to use Microsoft Excel.
* Create and copy formulas and functions
* Understand relativity when working with formulas and functions
* Recognize and troubleshoot errors in formulas and functions
* Insert, delete and resize rows and columns
* Use advanced printing features
Library programs will be conducted in accordance with current state health and safety mandates/guidelines, which are subject to change. We encourage all attendees to observe these rules so that in-person programing may continue. We encourage masks at our programs and ask that family groups maintain social distance from other family groups. It is up to the individual to determine his or her level of comfort and acceptable risk when attending programs. If you are concerned about public gatherings, please do not attend.
- Thursday, October 28, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Village Room