Excel 1 - Computer Class In-Person
Registration begins 10/11/21.
Learn how to use Microsoft Excel.
(Microsoft Word experience necessary.)
* Describe a worksheet and its function
* Create a basic worksheet and learn how to save it to disk
* Apply simple formulas to perform calculations
* Apply simple formatting
* Explore options for printing a simple worksheet
Library programs will be conducted in accordance with current state health and safety mandates/guidelines, which are subject to change. We encourage all attendees to observe these rules so that in-person programing may continue. We encourage masks at our programs and ask that family groups maintain social distance from other family groups. It is up to the individual to determine his or her level of comfort and acceptable risk when attending programs. If you are concerned about public gatherings, please do not attend.
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Village Room